Each year, generous supporters like you celebrate Give to the Max Day by making your online donation to MAC on GiveMN.org. Your generosity on this day makes a difference far beyond this 24-hour giving event. Please join us on Thursday, November 14, 2019 for Give to the Max Day and help MAC continue to connect systems, service providers, and victims to advance the response for victims of all crime.
MAC is an organization that helps the helpers by providing training and education, technical assistance, networking, and resources for more than 90 organizations across Minnesota serving victims of crimes such as assault, identity theft, elder abuse, and burglary. In addition, MAC also represents the voices of crime victims at the Minnesota Legislature, strengthening laws to support victims and prevent crime.
Your tax-deductible gift will mean so much as we help the helpers:
- $25 will provide five new crime victim advocates attending MAC’s Fundamentals in Victim Services Training with electronic resources on helping victims.
- $50 will allow MAC to send out its e-newsletter to more than 600 professionals in the crime victim services field for one month.
- $75 will provide mileage reimbursement so that an advocate from rural Minnesota can attend a training sponsored by MAC.
- $100 will assist MAC in providing a one-hour educational webinar for 100 members and allies on helping families of homicide victims.
- $250 will help one staff member to travel to Greater Minnesota for a regional networking meeting with members on victims’ rights.
- $500 will assist two advocates from Greater Minnesota with mileage, lodging, and meal costs to attend MAC’s Capacity Building Training.
- $1,000 will provide one half-day training for advocates on how trauma affects victims of crime.
The MAC Board of Directors and staff will be matching donations up to $1,000. Our goal is to raise $4,000 this year and you can help us reach it!
Be sure to mark your calendar and make your tax-deductible gift on November 14th by going to MAC’s Give to the Max page at www.givemn.org/organization/Minnesota-Alliance-On-Crime. You can also schedule your gift for November 14h today on our Give to the Max Page!
Please help the helpers by generously giving to MAC this year. Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity!