The Minnesota Alliance on Crime is in the process of creating a new strategic plan for the coalition. As MAC continues to evolve our work, we believe it is important to create a shared vision among coalition members so that we can have the best aspirations for our shared future. And we’re inviting you to do just that. We’d now like our network to push further into reimagining systems so that all crime victims have better access to services and resources. And we want members to see their goals reflected in a new, collective vision for MAC’s work.
Join us for a workshop to provide your best thinking on a vision statement to advance our Alliance’s work into the future.
We look forward to seeing your member organization represented at this event, each program may send up to 2 staff members. We would like to have representation from as many MAC member programs as possible.
The workshop’s agenda:
- Context: understand MAC’s current mission and values and the aim of a vision statement
- Brainstorm: work in small groups to generate ideas
- Cluster: group the ideas together and form connections
- Name: work in small groups to distill the ideas
- Resolve: reflect and interpret the ideas to create a shared vision
This event will be led by an expert in strategic planning who will guide members through the process.